Distillation is aware of the importance of health and safety at work for all employees and therefore pays special attention to the development and implementation of an effective system of health and safety at work, as well as appropriate standards and practices to reduce risks associated with business activities.
Distillation management and all employees are committed to continuous improvement of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the requirements of the OHSAS 18001: 2007 standard.
Our goal is to provide a sustainable, healthy and safe working environment and to minimize all potential risks faced by employees, entrepreneurs, visitors and anyone else who may be exposed to the activities performed by the organization.
Dedicated to creating a healthy and safe work environment Distillation supports the following principles of occupational health:
- respects laws and regulations in the field of health and safety at work,
- constantly works on improving the organization of work in order to prevent accidents, incidents at work,
- identifies, assesses and controls risks in known patterns of injuries and diseases related to work processes and the environment,
- examines the causes of injuries and illnesses at work and takes measures to prevent their recurrence,
- continuously improves the performance of the health and safety management system at work,
- develops the competence of employees in terms of health and safety at work, through effective training and leadership at all levels within the organization,
- establishes effective communication with all stakeholders and other relevant organizations in order to better exchange information important for the protection of health and safety at work,
- makes our Occupational Health and Safety Policy available to the public.
By achieving the set goals, we are constantly improving the work efficiency and financial potential of Distillation in the interest of the owners, all employees and the community as a whole.